Lewis & Co Planning may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information provided by you on the on-line Contact Form or by any other means (e.g. details given to us at the time of your first enquiry) sufficient for us to perform our appointed role. This will be kept in project files (digital and actual) and reasonable security protocols will apply in the office and elsewhere.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- Sometimes projects are put forward for Awards at which time some data has to be passed to the relevant Authority. This would not be done without your agreement
- We like to maintain contact with our clients, consultants and suppliers as we believe that our business is also relational. In that event there may be occasions after the end of a project when we would still like to contact you. If this ever becomes bothersome, then we will of course respect your position and we can remove your data from our records within a reasonable time frame, notwithstanding our statutory obligations.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Cookies are small files which are used to identify your browser. We don’t currently use them, but we may use them in future (and you will have the option to ‘allow’ or ‘deny’) to provide us with statistical data that will help to improve our site and your experience when returning to the site.
THIRD PARTY Links
Controlling Your Personal Information
We do not sell, distribute or lease your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. Trusted third parties might include those helping us operate our website, conducting our business, providing services to you which normally you will have requested (e.g. other consultants or specialist services).
Any of the above would be obliged to observe appropriate confidentiality.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Lewis & Co Planning, 2 Port Hall Road, Brighton, BN1 5PD or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Whilst we will make every effort to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations in good faith, we are ready to be alerted to any unwitting potential or actual breach or transgression and would value any comments you may choose to offer which we will commit to address in reasonable time.